The Recovery Dharma Global (RDG) Board of Directors is a sangha of volunteers who work to ensure the safe, effective, and compassionate operation of the nonprofit and manage the assets of the organization.
Every two years, the Recovery Dharma community democratically elects a new slate of board members to continue the work of managing the RDG non-profit organization.
- STARTS: Saturday, April 22nd, 6pm ET!!
- Voting ends: Saturday, April 29th 6pm ET
- You must be registered in order to vote. You can do that here.
- If you’re registered to vote, you will receive an email from us via “election buddy” with the subject “Vote Now”
- Election results will be announced once votes have been counted and top vote-getters have been contacted and confirmed.
- We currently have 9 Board openings and 17 amazing candidates.
- Please Watch the Town Halls below where you can hear from them directly and check out their candidate profiles here.
All info on the elections can be found here.
Any questions? Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the candidates in 4 Town Halls below:
1st Town Hall with Jeanette C., Jed R., Tracy S., and Natalya F.
2nd Town Hall with Lauren E., Madi N.,Troy V., and Cherri H.
3rd Town Hall with Elise G., Shad G., John M., Josh R.
4th Town Hall with Valentine., Bryant B., Jim S., and Thomas T.