Do You Know Someone Who Would Make a Good RD Board Member?
Nominations end on April 1st!
Our Board of Directors are democratically elected by the global community and serve as volunteers for the RDG non-profit.
We are looking for people who possess wise speech and compassion, strong cultural humility, a passion for the RD community and the time and enthusiasm to work hard to support our global non-profit. If that sounds like you or someone you know, go ahead and nominate them here.
Some of the Board’s responsibilities include:
- Developing, publishing, and distributing recovery-oriented material
- Maintaining listings of Recovery Dharma meetings and communities
- Providing support for social media communication, websites, and other online collaboration.
- Coordinating and supporting regional and national conferences, and training opportunities
- Managing the organization’s fiduciary and legal requirements.
More information about the elections and role of Board members can be found here.